We are continually seeking talented, energetic people to become a part of our team. If you’re a creative individual interested in working for a cutting-edge business, read the information below.
Hello, and thank you for your interest in employment with my company, Pristine Clean L.L.C. You could be well on your way to a very rewarding experience. The company is enjoying some tremendous growth, and we are looking for quality people to join our team.
I would like to begin by telling you a little bit about our background, who we are, and what we stand for. My name is Mark Newvine and I am the owner of the company. I started Pristine Clean L.L.C. in Royal Oak, Michigan in 2007.
We guarantee “The Most Thorough Cleaning Ever, or It’s FREE!” We make this bold offer in everything we do, and we stand behind this offer 100%. We use the best equipment, the best supplies, and have the best training. We offer our team members everything they need to be a success in the positions they hold with, Pristine Clean L.L.C.
But in order to make this all come together, the final link is you. None of this would even be possible without the help of all of the people on our team who take great pride in their work. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, and you are a person of integrity and a strong work ethic, then fill out the form below and find out if you are qualified to be a part of our team.
The position of Carpet Cleaning Technician for Pristine Clean L.L.C. is a very rewarding experience for the team member, as well as the clients that you come into contact with. No previous carpet cleaning experience is required, but your ability to work with people is a must. More important than being a carpet cleaning technician, you must be proficient in working with and communicating with the clients that we perform services for.
Does This Sound Like You? If So, You May Be Just Who I’m Looking For!
Technicians: You’re bright, energetic, and looking for a career with a future. You’re not into working all day on computers. You’ve tried college, but “book studying” is not your thing. You’re a high-energy person and get satisfaction from working with your hands. But you want more than just a job as a laborer with no future. You like people and enjoy making them happy. You’re not into the dead-end drug scene.
The following is a list of skills that you must bring with you in order to join our team:
- The desire to be taught, and the ability to learn from others.
- A neat appearance that is presentable, as you will be a guest in our client’s homes. (Tech’s.)
- You are honest and trustworthy.
- You are a person of your word and want to be an accountable member of a fantastic team.
- A good work ethic, as cleaning services definitely involve manual labor. (Technicians)
- A valid state driver’s license and a good driving record. (Technicians)
- The ability to have fun. This is a very enjoyable place to work.
The following is a list of the skills you will learn during your first 90 days of training in order to be a successful member of our team (Technicians):
- You will learn how to effectively communicate with people.
- You will become a teacher to our clients that they will respect and trust.
- You will be in the process of learning proper cleaning methods and becoming an expert in the field. This will also include instruction by IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification) and certification testing that will be paid for by the company. For more information about the IICRC, you can go to www.iicrc.org.
- You will become an integral part of a team where your voice is heard and respected.
Mark, I’m Really Interested, What Do I Do Now?
If this position sounds like it is for you, your next step is to get some information into my hands that will allow me to learn more about you. Click here to fill out a job application.